Security checks are carried out for all regular traffic, both domestic and international, to prevent passengers from bringing prohibited items into secure areas and onto the airplane. Thanks to these measures, we are able to provide passengers with a safe flight to their intended destination. Effective 2006, it is no longer permitted to bring any liquids on board (“liquids” includes creams, gels and aerosols) in containers larger than 100 ml. Containers larger than 100 ml must be placed in checked luggage. More information about prohibited items can be found at www.transportstyrelsen.se.
All bags, jackets/sweaters/etc., and carried items must be x-rayed. Please read the tips below to help make your experience with airport security as smooth as possible.
- Have your boarding card ready for inspection
- Take out your computer/tablet and place them in separate plastic containers
- Take off your belt and empty your pockets completely
- Place jackets/sweaters/scarves/etc. and carried items in a plastic container
- Place your sealed plastic bag containing all liquids in a visible place in a plastic container – clear, sealable plastic bags are available at the airport before passing airport security
- If you have baby food and/or formula for your infant, remove it from your bag and show it to security personnel